Thursday 23 June 2011

Country Recipe’s by Christina V

I have a new recipe booklet.  If you wish to purchase a copy, it is £1.00 plus 1st class postage.  Please email me if you are interested, or alternatively I will have some copies at my stall. 
 
These recipe's I created were as a result of gluts of produce from my allotment.  One year is never the same, for food gluts, but these recipe's certainly assist if you have to use up your produce.  I have tested all the recipe's and I am happy to give advise if needed !
 
Thank you !!
 
e.g.
Strawberry Jam Recipe
Blackberry and Apple Jam Recipe
Apple Chutney Recipe
Pickled Onion Recipe
Apple Crumble
Rhubarb Crumble Recipe
Cream of Pumpkin Soup Recipe
French Onion Soup Recipe
Courgette Fritters Recipe
Onion Fritters Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment