Thursday, 13 October 2011
My first apron, using up bits of material.
I've made one for me and one for my friend, we are keen gardeners and she kindly gave me the gardening image material.
It was quite quick to do, I used a pillowcase as the main part and added left over bits of material.
The pillow cases were from my local charity shop, so works out reasonable in price.
I might make some more of these with different designs, cup cake one for a cooking apron.
If you have any other suggestions let me know at
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)